Have you ever slept in holiday accommodation and woken up stiff and sore, feeling like you slept on a bed of nails?
When I was changing my Day Spa Serenity Lodge, to short stay accommodation with Day Spa treatment options, I was very conscious of finding beds that kept with the Day Spa tradition of keeping my clients feeling relaxed and comfortable, whether awake or asleep!
What I learnt about comfortable beds
The mattresses I finally chose have pocket springs, which meant very little to me at the start of my investigations! But when it was explained I knew I was buying the right beds and mattresses.
Here’s why I knew these were the right beds …
- In normal innerspring mattress, springs are wired together so when you lie down the springs pull on each other.
- With the pocket spring mattress they act individually.
- Our mattress contains double the amount of coils of traditional innerspring beds, guaranteeing superior support and pressure point relief.
- This construction provides correct spinal alignment and lets face it, when you wake up you want to feel good and refreshed, ready to make the most of the next day of your holiday!
- The mattress actually moulds to your body or contours to your body. If you’re anything like I am, your bottom needs more support than your shoulders, so with this type of technology there are no pressure discomfort
- What’s more, the mattress has a plush or soft feel because of the net fabric that supports the pockets, so you sleep as if you are on a cloud.
- You wake refreshed, ready to enjoy the beauty of our wonderful Lake Macquarie.
How we’re different from other bed and breakfast providers
At a typical bed and breakfast accommodation you share the building with several other people. At Serenity Lodge NSW your accommodation is in a stand alone cottage, separate from other buildings.
You have all these facilities to yourself:
- Your own fully enclosed indoor/outdoor dining room
- Your own private lounge are with comfortable leather sofas
- Your own kitchen with fridge, microwave and toaster oven, plus the usual tea, coffee and toaster facilities – and even a kitchen sink!
- TWO toilets and two hand basins
- Optional hydrotherapy spa and day spa treatments
- Choose your own bed style – king sized or twin king singles!
How to make sure you don’t miss your preferred dates
Don’t leave it to the last minute to book in and be disappointed because you missed out on your preferred dates! Think ahead because soon the warm weather will be here and you can probably already picture yourself relaxing by the lake.
Looking forward to seeing you soon,